The Central Coast Section Athletic Directors Association is about uniting Athletic Directors all across our section. We encourage Athletic Directors throughout the section to join us and network with others. Keep updated on informational proposals from our Section and State. Share what your site is doing to promote Pursuing Victory with Honor. There are also professional development opportunities shared through out the year. Learn more about the NIAAA and the benefits for you.
The CCS-ADA promotes events throughout the year: Three meetings per school year held each season. A workshop in October put on by the committee members. Recognition of Athletic Director of the Year recipients at the CSADA Conference held each year in April and lastly an awards banquet held in May to recognize our Scholar athletes and Distinguished Service Award recipients.
We are always looking for eager Athletic Directors to be an officer if your interested please contact CCS-ADA President Jeff Lamb.
- PRESIDENT: Jeff Lamb, Milpitas High School
- VICE PRESIDENT: Tim Lugo, Saratoga High School
- SECRETARY: Therren Wilburn, Palo Alto High School
- TREASURER: Kevin Saldivar, Presentation High School
- MEMBERSHIP COORDINATOR: Mike Scialabba, Westmont High School
- PROGRAM CHAIRPERSON: Kevin Donahue
- CONFERENCE COORDINATOR: Jamie Reynolds, Gilroy High School
- NIAAA REPRESENTATIVE: Jean Ashen, North Salinas High School
- CSADA REPRESENTATIVE: Jeff Lamb, Milpitas High School
- CENTRAL CONFERENCE REP: Anne Finney, Independence High School
- NORTHERN CONFERENCE REP: Paul Snow, Menlo-Atherton High School
- SOUTHERN CONFERENCE REP: Clovis Clinton, Alvarez High School
- WEBSITE COORDINATOR: Michelle Noeth, Los Altos High School